**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really punisher 2099

Did anyone want this champion bc ik that i didn't

Comments

• The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    I wanted him, but from what mcoc mod reveals he looks a bit different than that shown in the comics.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    if he is skill i'll be going for him, have awakening stone
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    He looks pretty awesome to me. And if it gets carnage in the contest, I'm 100% for seeing a new Punisher.
  • Venom92Venom92 Posts: 1
    But Carnage looks amazing!
    if one of the two champs from each event is a fan favorite, we are doing alright. Medusa will likely be out later in an Inhumans event.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Nebula wrote: »
    jpdu0bk7kg6o.jpg
    If y'all want cables goth brother then b my guest, just sad that insignificant characters like this are coming when there are characters like Emma frost or medusa.

Everyone has different views on who they prefer personally not a fan of Emma so I would rather him
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    jpdu0bk7kg6o.jpg
    If y'all want cables goth brother then b my guest, just sad that insignificant characters like this are coming when there are characters like Emma frost or medusa.

Everyone has different views on who they prefer personally not a fan of Emma so I would rather him

There are still hundreds of characters more significant than emo cable with bad eyeliner

HAHAHAHA evil Cable with guy liner XD

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Having a xxx 2099 character means there may be Spider-man 2099, Hulk 2099, X-Men 2099, Ghost Rider 2099 etc, more re-skin of existing champs?

There is also Iron Man 2020...
    Check Wikipedia on him, totally different character than Frank Castle.
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    DLegend wrote: »
    jpdu0bk7kg6o.jpg

He looks like some emo, fake 2 dollar shop cable to me.

Have him sneer just a little more, he'd look like Sylvester Stallone in every movie he made.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    jpdu0bk7kg6o.jpg

I expect medusa to debut when the Inhumans debut on ABC this fall on fridays lol
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    how bout we stop complaining when we are getting carnage
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    In all honesty i think he used too much black sharpie to color in a fake beard lmao!
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    how bout we stop complaining when we are getting carnage
    I agree but only if they do Carnage justice. If they treat him like Venom then I'm all for back to the complaining.

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    jpdu0bk7kg6o.jpg

There are still hundreds of characters more significant than emo cable with bad eyeliner

Bruh wait till they add squirrel girl
  • Nico010915Nico010915 Posts: 41
    He looks like he walked out of Gears of War and made his way over to MCOC...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Guaranteed that this will be another cable/gwenpool situation.
    Nobody wanted gwenpool and everyone wanted cable, yet now people run LoL with GP and not with cable lol
  • 3ANT63ANT6 Posts: 2
    I thought he was a black guy with white face on... am I wrong?
  • Spacemann7Spacemann7 Posts: 14
    I think we should have Spiderman 2099 also!
  • NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    I think he kinda looks sick! That gun looks BA too!
    Still would have preferred Frank Strange

Yeah he looks like he has influenza or the plague or something
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    jpdu0bk7kg6o.jpg

What ethnicity is this character? He looks African-American on the bottom half of his face, but Caucasian on the top half of his face.

And please guys let's not get off topic with this question.

I think it would be really cool if he was a black guy, but if he's using white war paint, it should be white and not make it look like he's half Caucasian. I'm just saying, this is asking for trouble.
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    edited May 2017
    Hahaha,

That's not even close to what he looks like in the comics, lol.

[img]=http://imgur.com/a/GpUHC.jpg[/img]
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    edited May 2017
    xOeNYB8.jpg