**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7mil, expert tier alli, need 4.

[DH-DR] Disadvantaged Rebels We are a part of the 'Disadvantaged Heroes' family, A group of 8 alliances all operating at different levels, but all together to have fun. Joining us at DR allows you to be a part of a growing, active alliance and a part of this growing community of friendly players from all over the globe, all at different levels, with opportunities to move between alliances should you prove yourself.

AQ schedule: 55542 all BGs clear Usually rank around 2600~ In expert. Starting prestige is about 3750.

Minimums:

Completion - 15k

Duels - 600

Item use - aim for 2500, many overshoot so we always get shards.

Donations - 90k gold, 17500 BC, 8500 loyalty.

Looking for 4 as 2 are retiring, 1 is moving up within the DH family, another is moving down.

We are looking for a hard working, motivated player with a strong roster of Atleast 11 4/40 4s and preferably 1 or more 5/50s (or 5 equivalents) You must be able to hit all minimums and be reliable enough in terms of skill and activity levels throughout the day to get through map 5. You must also use line to communicate effectively. Hit me, or any other officers up in game or on Line.

My line ID is harley.c

If you'd like to join our 'interview room' directly just follow the link below.

http://www.d-heroes.com/how-to-join/ (Should you happen to explore the website more please be aware that many of the pages about each individual alliance haven't been updated in a while as those in charge of editing them have slowly retired)

Comments

• DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    Interview room that's pretty fancy
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Drains wrote: »
    Interview room that's pretty fancy

Lol, literally just a chat room with 1-3 officers from each alliance where we judge you and you judge us to see where you'd be best suited.
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    looks to powerful of an alliance for me, my best champ is a rank 2 5 star starlord