**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena cutoff

I was just wondering what the arena cutoff for vulture will be. I have yet to get him as a 4* and if I pull him from a crystal I'd rather get something a little extra from it as well. Namely iso and shards XD

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    I am guessing it will be less than 1.8m.
  • I’m sure if you went to 1.9 you’d guarantee him
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    Got him. :)
    Tips to use Vulture. B)
    Vulture has a stigma as a bad character that has stuck with him since his release. The fact he was released just prior to Stark Spider-Man really sealed the deal on his perpetual meme status. On top of that he needs his awakened ability to really shine. That said he’s actually pretty good: he can burn up to one and a half bars of power by landing a Raptor Strike, his decoy is great if you know how to use it and are half way good at interceptions, plus he has some damn good synergy with the likes of Doctor Octopus, Venom, and Stark Spidey.

Edit: I should mention, when you intercept with Vulture, you need to use a standing light attack and not a dashing medium; when you use the medium it’ll usually count as a Raptor Strike which burns up half your Chitauri Energy when you least want to.

Karuseus wrote: »
    If you try raptor strike, but opponent is blocking, just land 3 light attacks, then chain into heavy. Thanks to decoy you won’t be punished for it.
    Placing siphon charge (sp1) gives vulture extreme utility because you can convert portion of power opponent gains to chitauri energy. You can fuel your incinerate+powergain from sig, powerdrain/decoy from raptor strike.
    Placing thermal feedback (sp2) gives vulture little more damage he really neads by powerburn portion of power opponent gains.

Since siphon charge/thermal feedback takes place after opponent gains power, you can effectively inhibit opponent from reaching sp3, unless they have powergain buff.
    But they are debuff. Careful with tenacity, ir willpower if your rank is still low.

He may not be the best, but he is rather decent. Also fun to play. He his tricky, and needs different strategy to shine, which is what makes him unique
  • No wonder if it goes around 1,6mil.