**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Love is a battle realm

I've done all the difficulties except epic 100% as I am struggling to do any decent dmg to the Debuff immune domino, I know people are saying you need to use heavy hitters but the majority of my main team use debuffs, so here's who I have, any suggestions on which 5 to take?

iidp4s3u41pp.jpg
83canyuo1kot.jpg

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Sabertooth also is good if you get enough furies before the domino fight
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    This roster is easily more than enough. Honestly, you just need to learn how to fight Domino and stun immune.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    This roster is easily more than enough. Honestly, you just need to learn how to fight Domino and stun immune.

It should yeah :D but I've grown fairly reliant on debuffs, I mean theres AA, bleed + poison + neurotoxin, Medusa with Armour break/shattered then bleeds, Doc voodoo with loa + poision/power drain or burn, Ghost rider with bleed/power drain/fate seal/damnation, Blade with bleed and powergain, Iceman with coldsnap/frostbite, Luke Cage with exhaustion boosting his attack massively, Sabertooth/Killmonger again with bleeds.

I've beaten a stun immune Domino in wars a few times, but I've still been able to use debuffs, that's where I am struggling with her.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Try angela. Her basic attacks have no abilities to trigger so that would avoid a lot of critical failure damage and she doesn't rely on debuffs

It should yeah :D but I've grown fairly reliant on debuffs, I mean theres AA, bleed + poison + neurotoxin, Medusa with Armour break/shattered then bleeds, Doc voodoo with loa + poision/power drain or burn, Ghost rider with bleed/power drain/fate seal/damnation, Blade with bleed and powergain, Iceman with coldsnap/frostbite, Luke Cage with exhaustion boosting his attack massively, Sabertooth/Killmonger again with bleeds.

I've beaten a stun immune Domino in wars a few times, but I've still been able to use debuffs, that's where I am struggling with her.

You can dash back during Domino’s first double medium and immediately dash back in for a combo, bait heavies, and you cannot evade her L1 if you are unlucky. These are the basics.

Good luck, man! Find a duel target or a quest target and practice a bunch.
    edited February 2019
    Stark Spidey does serious damage. Use Blade synergy to start with 3 poise. Build a few more, bait a heavy, and smash her.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stark spidey and corvus, countering her medium to get attack opportunities