**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your blade day pulls here!

Comments

• CdvaCdva Posts: 52
    j7641bcib1r8.png
  • CdvaCdva Posts: 52
    hopeful the SG buff makes this hurt less
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Star Lord
    Ghost
    Domino

Pretty stoked about that!
  • tbell805tbell805 Posts: 8
    First time going for this crystal and I pulled Kamala :'(:'(:'(
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Gkohler wrote: »
    Star Lord
    Ghost
    Domino

Pretty stoked about that!

Congrats!
  • So i know the crystal reel dosent mean anything. But i didnt see him at all for both crystals i spun. And made sure they spun out. I bought them as soon as they dropped.. coincidence i didnt get him?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    4g63Anton wrote: »
    So i know the crystal reel dosent mean anything. But i didnt see him at all for both crystals i spun. And made sure they spun out. I bought them as soon as they dropped.. coincidence i didnt get him?

The reel means absolutely nothing.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I pulled a Hela. Disappointed that it was not blade but it could have been worse
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Went for two basics. Duped Iron Fist and pulled Yellowjacket. :( I did pull a 5* Modok out of a Daily Grandmaster crystal though.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Finally got a 5* Blade just one crystal, then had enough to open a basic and got 5* NFDD...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    a1xuhr3cimm5.jpg

Pure trash! He shouldn't have even been in that crystal. Kabam is garbage. 15,000 shards is not easy to come by for a lot of people. Hard work and dedication just to be screwed over. They don't care.

Literally every champion in the basic pool is in it. If you don't understand how a featured crystal works with all the information available to you, that's on you
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Got void only opened one crystal thought
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Anyone know the crystal pool
    MCoC_fan wrote: »
    Anyone know the crystal pool

All of them that aren't featured....
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I didn’t take screen shots but I did get Massacre and Medusa. No blade but I can’t complain with either of them
  • DeviousLoverDeviousLover Posts: 16
    a1xuhr3cimm5.jpg

Pure trash! He shouldn't have even been in that crystal. Kabam is garbage. 15,000 shards is not easy to come by for a lot of people. Hard work and dedication just to be screwed over. They don't care.

Literally every champion in the basic pool is in it. If you don't understand how a featured crystal works with all the information available to you, that's on you

I understand how featured crystals work. Thank you. Which is why I never do them. My point is this crystal isn't just a basic featured crystal. Was I expecting to be handed a Blade? No. However, there should be no reason why a trash champion is in this crystal. I would have just opened a regular featured crystal if I wanted that. Your opinion matters little to me. I'm expressing my frustration with the game and the crystal pull. Carry on with your business. 👍
    a1xuhr3cimm5.jpg

I understand how featured crystals work. Thank you. Which is why I never do them. My point is this crystal isn't just a basic featured crystal. Was I expecting to be handed a Blade? No. However, there should be no reason why a trash champion is in this crystal. I would have just opened a regular featured crystal if I wanted that. Your opinion matters little to me. I'm expressing my frustration with the game and the crystal pull. Carry on with your business. 👍

So no, you didn't understand how the crystals work then
    edited February 2019
    If the featured crystals guaranteed good champs, there would be absolutely no reason whatsoever for the basic to exist bc no one in their right mind would open them regardless of the increased cost. Reactions like this are just ridiculous
    edited February 2019
    If losing out on the extra 5k shards is that devastating to your account, you had no business opening the crystal to begin with
  • DeviousLoverDeviousLover Posts: 16
    Lol. I love keyboard warriors.
    edited February 2019

I'm not a keyboard warrior. I'm someone who's played the game for 4 years that gets tired of people crying everytime they don't get what they want. How about just grind some more until you do get what/where you want, or you could just quit and spare us
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    5oa7vj8h9yzo.png
    fnlvfse3k4fp.png
    4g6klst61809.png

I'm not a keyboard warrior. I'm someone who's played the game for 4 years that gets tired of people crying everytime they don't get what they want. How about just grind some more until you do get what/where you want, or you could just quit and spare us

Again, your opinion matters little to me. I've been playing for a while myself. At no point in time did I say I wanted anything specific. I said the champion I pulled had no business being in the Blade featured crystal. I don't comment in the forums, so your point about people crying all the time is irrelevant to me. Here's an idea, how about you just not come to the forums if other players bother you so much. There's no point in going back and forth with you. You aren't that special. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Not trying to be disrespectful but you aren't even level 60 yet. You obviously haven't been playing THAT long.

I'm come to the forum bc occasionally it's a good source of information and when reasonable questions are asked, I actually do like helping newer players.

You may not like it, but the risk/reward ratio to attaining champions in this game is hard baked into it and I think is very important to maintain game balance. The ability to target specific champions due to increased number of shards available was the reason the featured crystals were changed to begin with. I've been there and know the frustration myself so many times but there is a reason the crystals are designed as they are
    hephaestus wrote: »
    I personally question if Blade was really 20%. My alliance has probably opened 40 of those crystals today and not one of us has gotten Blade yet.

So if 40 people line up and flip a coin and all get tails, there wasn't a 50% chance for them to get heads?