**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crossbones or Hawkeye

SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I need one more tier 3 skill catalyst. Just planning ahead.

Crossbones or Hawkeye 25 votes

Crossbones
48%
VavasourWorld EaterTimone147Darkstar4387AppieNico010915Thatsausage7abo2aPrimmer79Luismarquez131XeroLanceHunter44 12 votes
Hawkeye
24%
Terrynicks_21EscoutsFireballs5JFerg114Mr_OtterIsman1998 6 votes
Wait for Gwenpool, etc.
28%
Noob_2yrsGrinderGhengisHanFrankenHammermyPUNCAKEpapajasonAnonymous346 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    Wait for Gwenpool, etc.
    Crossbones is good, but he requires you to consistently hold fury stacks to be useful meaning you need to be very aggressive to really hold your ground in fury and if you get into a situation where you can't land a combo for whatever reason your fury stacks will drop like flies. It's also worth noting that he has natural weakness towards energy attacks. I'd honestly choose hawkeye over crossbones unless you just need ability reduction badly. Pretty solid power drain and bleeder, well rounded synergies.

Gwenpool is just hands down the top skill champ with everything she can do. She does need to be duped for her ability reduction, but everything else is there unduped.
  • Options
    Nico010915Nico010915 Posts: 41
    Crossbones
    If you can't wait for Gwenpool go for Crossbones. Yes you need to be aggressive with him to keep fury's stacked but you can also dash back and use his Overrun to get 3 fury's. I always start the fight by using Overrun to get those 3 fury's and build up and maintain from there. I've had him at 5/50 for a long time and use him far more than Hawkeye. I used him for the Web-Slinger Challenge to stop all the evade from the spiders and he killed it.