**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, the return of the Blade crystal is so fun - One suggestion

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
It would be great if maybe once every couple of months you bring back the 20% chance crystal for a couple of weeks with some of the game's top desired champs.

You could rotate the classes. This could help alleviate the demand for class-specific crystals for those who have rank up gems waiting on complete RNG to get a champ they can use it on.

Great job on this though, had lots of fun today in the alliance and on the forums!

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Well it's still RNG and there's still lots of money to be made on players hoping to hit that 20%.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    edited February 2019
    There should be other crystals available like this, and soon, for another reason. It's actually not fair.
    (Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm playing that card and b!t(%!ng. lol)

Sure give everyone, who doesn't have Blade (a highly desired champ), another 20% chance at him.
    I already have Blade and paid my dues for him long ago, but I don't have a 5* Stark, GR, etc. and would love to have one of them. Where's my 20% chance at that? Seeing players get Blade who already have Stark, GR, etc., and I'm sitting here thinking, Well, good for you. It must be nice to be given the special opportunity (again) to get a specific champ.

Why not make all the prior featured crystals available on one day (or different sets of them across several days), and let everyone have a chance at something they don't have? That way it's equal opportunity.

Maybe Kabam will...
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    This is the best idea....but as @RandomizerRuns_4 said it's all about cash
    But my sincere request to kabam is pls implement this idea