**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

kabams champer news:what will coming in march :?

okay whats will come on march 2019 to contest ???? lets see this and making guest

1)chapter 6???
lets first everyone waits chapter 6 but im don't wait because im in chapter 4 :neutral: and yeah in chapter 6 will carina come to the game %100 well really hard caros for carinas favor?????????????????? !!AND MANY CREDİTS!!!!

what9q63kcw8ny8o.jpg

2)captain marvel event
next month will captain marvel movie come and its will captain marvel event come to the game. its will coming 3 heros to contest captain marvel (movie),nick fury,skrulls yeah its end of the discussion please wait to a new stupid hero skrull-duck oder
k7z5jiur35kj.png

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    What do you mean by chapter? Act 6 chapter 1 is coming.....so YEAH! (Never finished act 5 though)
  • antbot2antbot2 Posts: 26
    ooh im forget
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    I'm confused
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Eh?

Act 6 is coming and I wouldn't worry about until you beat acts 4&5 first.

As for the new champions they are indeed captain marvel mcu, and Nick furry, um lol that duck is already in game op it's venom the duck so he's not new and he's been here quite awhile now.

Are you newish?
    eh darkstar do you don't undersent a joke
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    antbot2 wrote: »

Well i didn't understand most of what you said. Also, there was a joke?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    antbot2 wrote: »

What part of that was a joke or funny, and I doubt it. Honestly you are very hard to understand I guess English is not your first language.
    yeah im don't speak very good english im not american