**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next 5/65?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i still need about half a t5b but i have a feeling it will be easy enough to obtain with aq changes and season 8 around the corner so its time to start the debate.

What im looking for most is who benefits the most with considerable notice from r4 to r5.

Next 5/65? 55 votes

Corvus (80)
32%
HotCarlosJets44Stark78AlfaDean9300450TheSeniorRasiloverPeterQuillChampioncriticMegaGalacticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerAnthinhoScrubkiller_1DanasjonBknsripchasedobbins50EvisceratorCtleath_013 18 votes
Void (120)
56%
Lvernon15OrcDovahkiinSceptilemaniacRoOOtsaxelelf_1Jyotishkaissamaf80Ingi_Freyr1975CoachLed10or_StrongJohn757WabobaKobster84Maldroit2SDPZombieZeddŁŤÇRockypantherxRehan010_Zeezoos 31 votes
Dr Voodoo (100)
3%
Woody141082Stagedear85 2 votes
Luke Cage (80)
1%
Mr_E 1 vote
Venom
5%
TJ107AngusMac279Sluver 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus (80)
    Corvus is my personal bias as his armor break on parry can help with alot of opponents that i normally have trouble with. But i see you have a hyperion already, so i think you could use a r5 void to add more class diversity
  • Options
    Corvus (80)
    To strictly answer your question, i would say corvus is the best option. I don't have a 5* void so i cant comment on him.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Void (120)
    I have 5/65, sig 200 Void. He’s a god. Corvus wants suicides to be truly unstoppable, but you do not have a suicide lineup. Go for Void. He is good in so many situations, and can reverse power and healing better than anyone in the game. It’ll give you more class diversity, and when Corvus is great you can boost up, turn on suicides, and he will still crush regular content at rank 4.

Corvus is crazy. He smashes so much. I would not trade my Void for him though.
  • Options
    Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Corvus (80)
    Corvus immunity and insane damage, void lacks immunity
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Void (120)
    Corvus immunity and insane damage, void lacks immunity

Void is incinerate immune.

Corvus can smash most stuff at rank four with suicides and a boost. Void actually has pretty good damage for a utility champ. Plus, he has one of the highest health pools in the entire game, so you can take a couple hits and not worry. He’s also great in long fights. Corvus is not. Corvus has some amazing things going for him though. He heals with suicides, and can cheat death for a moment.

Personally, I would go Void. They are both great though. I just prefer Void. What he does no other champ can do as efficiently. While there are many high damage champs in the game. You can’t really go wrong though. Ha
  • Options
    Corvus (80)
    The key point of the OP is does r4 to r5 void make a big difference. Personally i feel r4 void will do his role at heal reversal just as well as he would at r5. For corvus, his damage means everything, so r5 him will likely make him a much heavier hitter.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Void (120)
    I’d say void
  • Options
    bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    @OneManArmy Who did you go with. I am in same dilema. But my options are Duped Void, Duped Hyperion, Duped Blade and Unduped Corvus.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Dr Voodoo (100)
    i just start playing around with Dr.Voodoo but i love him only downside is immunity but hes good power control and lower ability, and if you're able to poison dr.voodoo is a beast. Now Venom oh man with variant cosmic and science i will say Venom was a beast his damage is good, bleed damage etc if i was choosing i would rank up Corvus just because of utility his damage is good but as the game goes on they're going to fine ways to make him less useful because he sucks in long fights. i for one is leaving mines at r4 if i pull a 6 star ill r2 him but im going to rank 5 hyperion or medusa over him those champs are not avail as 6 stars and can take me to areas that has long fights like LOL and also i would wait for variant 2 before i rank up.
  • Options
    bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    edited April 2019
    Thanks @OneManArmy . It is good to know from some one who have both at R5.Now I am only confuse between Hyp and Blade :-)
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Dr Voodoo (100)
    @bazingamp i would go with Hyperion as well for the simple fact that he dont need special synergies to be effective and his damage is very good and his healing is not the best but its not bad and poison immune and power gain is helpful, you cant go wrong with hyperion at rank 5.