**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring Back the Rifts!

NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
I need to win some really good rewards soon and I recall the Rifts offering some of the best ones like 5* awakening gems and such.

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure it was 4-star awakening gems. But they were good.

Still, the stuff in Stark arenas does add up if you do a lot of them. I've built up 92 class catalyst shard crystals now; 50 of them being enough to make a tier 4 class catalyst. That's not too shabby.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    There was 5 gems too guy in my ally won one
    Correct, that's how I got my Tech 5* gem.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    5* Science gem here from the last rifts as well. Have a 5* YJ but I'm really hoping to pull a 5* Hulk or even Quake to use the gem on instead.
  • Yeah Itoo think the Dimensional Rifts must be brought back
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    They do need to return. Hey, MCU, let's go! Doctor Strange sequel! Chop chop!
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★

Still, the stuff in Stark arenas does add up if you do a lot of them. I've built up 92 class catalyst shard crystals now; 50 of them being enough to make a tier 4 class catalyst. That's not too shabby.

How the heck did you build up 92 crystals from stark quests? There are only 90 quests and it hasn't even ended yet
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

How the heck did you build up 92 crystals from stark quests? There are only 90 quests and it hasn't even ended yet

I'm guessing he's adding the ones he's got from the Spidey Hero Use events.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I definitely got a 5* awakening gem
  • JimmyF827JimmyF827 Posts: 1
    I need a 5 star