**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cornered plus bane

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Does the degen from bane count towards cornered?

Comments

• Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    What do you mean? They are completely unrelated mechanics that shouldn't influence each other.

Cornered: deal damage to opponent while blocking but opponent becomes unblockable

Bane: deal damage to opponent based on health of other champ and who was hit last

If no one gets hit and you simply hold block and evade the whole fight you can kill them with Cornered. But if they hit just once then you'll have Bane on you as well.

You got cornered wrong corner is, "when the opponent is under the effect of a damage over time effect they gain 300% more power"
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It shouldn't I guess. Bane is not considered a debuff
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    It shouldn't I guess. Bane is not considered a debuff

But the degen from Bane is, yes?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    No, the degen for bane is passive and cornered will only work towards DoT debuffs, so bane won't affect it at all.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    No, the degen for bane is passive and cornered will only work towards DoT debuffs, so bane won't affect it at all.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Oops, my bad. Sorry for the confusion
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    DRTO wrote: »

Thanks
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    What do you mean? They are completely unrelated mechanics that shouldn't influence each other.

Cornered: deal damage to opponent while blocking but opponent becomes unblockable

Bane: deal damage to opponent based on health of other champ and who was hit last

If no one gets hit and you simply hold block and evade the whole fight you can kill them with Cornered. But if they hit just once then you'll have Bane on you as well.

You got cornered wrong corner is, "when the opponent is under the effect of a damage over time effect they gain 300% more power"

relies on the node....how much power you gain...i once got 200% cornered somewhere