**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly quest please buff !

DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
The rewards for the monthly qwest are out dated IMO. I just think a few tweaks like more gold would be nice, but larger chunks of T2 would be nice too.

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    and 6 star shards*
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Why? It hasn't gotten more difficult. You haven't given a compelling reason for more rewards
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Sixshot1 wrote: »
    Why? It hasn't gotten more difficult. You haven't given a compelling reason for more rewards

In a sense it has become a bit more difficult, not by leaps and bounds but teencey little jumps. My most compelling reason is the rewards are rather out dated. Epic seems to be the only one worth my time. Sure Act 6 is on the horizon which may help the monotonous monthly quests. Do you have a proposal or are you happy with status quo ?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    If the rewards need a buff the difficulty needs to go up as well. anyways the rewards are fine as they are. Only change in rewards id like to see is units in uncollected
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    My thoughts is they will soon have a new difficulty above uncollected. With new title to go with it upon completion of act 6.

Currently 5 difficulties in monthly EQ
    Also 5 difficulties in story quest

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    So leave the rewards as is and add new difficulty with new/better rewards to match
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    So leave the rewards as is and add new difficulty with new/better rewards to match

They should really remove beginner instead if making 6 keep it as 5 nobody would miss beginner

there are still noobs in this game that need Beginner before they can hit Normal or Heroic.