**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A.I. button REMOVE it!

Hi,
I play a lot and sometimes when I am not looking I accidentally activate the A.i. button.
I want to be removed from the middle of the screen: bottom and to be moved to the Pause section, top of the screen where you decide to activate or not. It's annoying because most of my fights lately are lost because of this button. You can also add it into Settings section or in the beginning of the quest: auto fight or not.

Comments

• Options

How would one accidentally push that button?

Because the screen is small on my device and because sometimes when i do swipes i do from the left side..
  • Options
    ThemadpotatoThemadpotato Posts: 58

Because the screen is small on my device and because sometimes when i do swipes i do from the left side..
    Lmao, do you swipe from the bottom? You are the only person I've ever seen with this issue.
  • Options
    Z584Z584 Posts: 20
    edited March 2019

Hi,

I play a lot and sometimes when I am not looking I accidentally activate the A.i. button.

I want to be removed from the middle of the screen: bottom and to be moved to the Pause section, top of the screen where you decide to activate or not. It's annoying because most of my fights lately are lost because of this button. You can also add it into Settings section or in the beginning of the quest: auto fight or not.

Dude no one else has a problem with so just swipe higher up on the screen it's just common sense 😂😂
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited March 2019
    sorry, but I doubt kabam is going to do a minor adjustment to fit the need of a single person who doesn't know common sense
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Why are people being so insulting lol
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Pro people use their blocking thumb to dash. Much easier to do MLLLM combo's to. #truestory
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

There should just be an option in the setting to turn it on and of.