**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cryptic Messages

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I agree with Otriux that they are pointing to Act 6, but curious what else could be coming with the arrival of Act 6? Do you believe it is coming next month or longer?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Excited to read of posts saying it is cash grab. :)
  • Options
    LOL...It is sad that instead of excitement, Kabam in a real way has caused us to feel this way based on previous and curious actions.

I enjoy it, but feel certain fixes could improve gameplay enjoyment for all players!

Here are some changes which would help:

- Improve the loading of the game
    - Deal with the lagging that occurs when playing various content (Areana, Story & Event Quest, AW, AQ, etc.)
    - Fix Parry
    - Fix AI in the arenas where bait the special is as it used to be

I will write more as I have time, but feel free others to add to this list.

Respectfully,
    F2P Player
  • Options
    I believe we will get our next two cryptic messages will come tomorrow (the 26th) and on Thursday the 1st of March. I say this as the first two came on a Tuesday and a Friday. Until receive our next one I admit it is but speculation. Of course I'm inferring a logical connection.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    One just came
  • Options
    @TheSquish671 Thank you!
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Actual release probably sometime mid march. Won't release new EQ and Act 6 same day/week.

Probably why they did the Captain Marvel event a month early instead of when the movie is actually out.
  • Options
    Good point!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Actual release probably sometime mid march. Won't release new EQ and Act 6 same day/week.

Probably why they did the Captain Marvel event a month early instead of when the movie is actually out.

the captain marvel event starts on March 6. the movie's out March 8. how is that a month early?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

the captain marvel event starts on March 6. the movie's out March 8. how is that a month early?

The challenge not the EQ