**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for UC Hyperion with Aspect of War?

Anybody have any tips for this guy on UC Chapter 3.2? He's really starting to annoy me. I can usually play ok around AoW node, but with Hyperion and his power gain, I find it quite tough. I'm also really struggling to intercept him for some reason, might be his animations or something but I keep missing it and getting wrecked.

Thanks!

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Who do you have? I personally used my 6* storm and managed to one shot him a couple of times, because of chain stun and being able to survive his sp3
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Void, mephisto or MAGIK. Dorky Dave had a great technique shown for this. cou;dn't find it but it's out there. also this one and others:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErxgqQQpNyA
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I used Iceman. Mine is duped, so that additional damage up front makes up for some of his lighter base attack. Ice Armor can really help out if you get stuck and he drops an sp3 on you. Maybe not the best solution, but that's who I used all three times.
  • yoyosharkyoyoshark Posts: 33
    Thanks for the input y'all!

I have a 5/50 Magik and LC and have been getting some success with them (seems to really depend on the AI's play style - sometimes with Magik I can't even get her to her L2 before he gets to his L3). My 5* I've tried are DV (mild success), CG (not good), Void (ok), Archangel (not good).

I think I've resolved myself to bringing in Magik or LC as a sacrificial lamb to take Hype down as far as possible and then just finish him off with somebody else. The rest of the quest is fairly easy so it's not a huge deal.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Personally, Magik and SW were probably most effective for me. Mephisto was solid, but, with it being the first fight, his buff suppression runs out quick.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Brian Grant has a video on how to counter his unstopamable https://youtu.be/zL3QWQUJfKg
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Magik and hope you can bait a special or 2 before he slams your face else restart.
    Intercept his heavy i.e the video above.
    I also had fairly good luck with Hood/stagger.