**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ROL help

I have a fairly solid team for each ROL fight other than wolverine and the only characters in my roster that can counter his Regen is 5* Yondu and 5* Void both are unawakened so I was wondering would they work or not.

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited February 2019
    MCoC_fan wrote: »
    I have a fairly solid team for each ROL fight other than wolverine and the only characters in my roster that can counter his Regen is 5* Yondu and 5* Void both are unawakened so I was wondering would they work or not.

With yondu it will be a lomg fight but if you keep heal block up it can be possible. And with void unawaken maybe if you have maxed despair and you never hit wolvie when he has less than 2 petrify debuffs on him.
    But with both it will be a long fight with plennty of room to mess up and him going full hp.
    I sugest you to take a 3* or 4* if you have one awaken or a 4* guillotine.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I would just wait for a 3 or 4* Void. I think he can do it efficiently unawakened with Max despair, but I’m not certain.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    you don't have a 3 or 4* duped void?
    I managed to one shot him in less than 170 hits with a 3* version
    Rest as already mentioned by @KillerRino19 with Yondu and unduped void, fight gonna be way too long
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Do you not have any type of guillotine? Even a 2* will do the job.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Also if you have both duped 4* and 3*(at least rank 3 for block damage) Void i'd suggest to take the one with the highest sig lvl because most of your dmg will come from heal reversal so the faster you get the debuffs the better