**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sabertooth:Passive Furies?

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
I didn't know he could get 9 passive furies? I'm not a Sabretooth player. Can someone explain?

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    If you do have him, you can read his abilities.

He gains permament furies when he strucks opponents / getting hit / uses Specials and he has a couple different ways to convert them to permanent (by staying idle for 1 sec. or using Specials). He transfers the permanent ones to the (random) number of fights assigned to him by the game, on the first fight of each quest you are using him, through the whole quest.

If he dies and revives, this counts as a new fight and reduces the number of his persistent charges (or... number of fights that he carries those perm. furies through).
  • Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    He can get to 15 furies, check the description of him it says all there.
  • Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    edited March 2019
    He can get a lot more
    Every 10 hits on his combo meter and every 5 hits on opponents combo meter give him a fury lasting 3-4 seconds and in that time if you use your SP1 .. it converts the fury into passive ... Using SP2 director gives a passive fury ... Based on the persistent charge the furies can be carried into next fights ... Max 5 furies per match and Max 15 as a whole
  • Options
    Getting hit. I have him. I have read the abilities and thought I could only get upto 5.
    Can you explain?
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Sabertooth can get 5 passive furies per fight and keeps them for as many fights as persistent charges he has, ( if he has 0 charges he gets between 3 and 6 at the start of the fight) and can get another 5 every fight until he runs out of charges and loses all of them. Also you can get even more than 5 passive furies per fight if you finish the fight with a sp 3(the sp 3 has to kill the enemy i think).
  • Options

He can get a lot more
    Every 10 hits on his combo meter and every 5 hits on opponents combo meter give him a fury lasting 3-4 seconds and in that time if you use your SP1 .. it converts the fury into passive ... Using SP2 director gives a passive fury ... Based on the persistent charge the furies can be carried into next fights ... Max 5 furies per match and Max 15 as a whole

I'm not talking about normal furies.
  • Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    You obtain normal furies every 10 hits, if you do the sp1 when a normal fury is active you converted it on a passive one. You only can converted 5 furies per fight and obtain a max of 15 passive furies.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    He can get up to 28 I think maximum?
  • Options
    Hey there, is this the part of his abilities you are referring to?

"-Sabretooth can convert a maximum of 5 permanent Passive Fury effects in a fight. Fury effects from previous fights do not count towards this limitation.
    -Sabretooth cannot convert his passive Fury effects while fighting if he has 15 or more permanent passive Fury effects active."

This would mean that he can only convert 5 Fury Buffs into Passive Effects in a fight, but once he has done that, they won't count against limit for the next fight. Even after he has hit his maximum limit for permanent Passive Fury Effects though, he can still generate Fury Buffs from his other abilities, he just won't be able to convert them.
  • Options

Hey there, is this the part of his abilities you are referring to?

"-Sabretooth can convert a maximum of 5 permanent Passive Fury effects in a fight. Fury effects from previous fights do not count towards this limitation.
    -Sabretooth cannot convert his passive Fury effects while fighting if he has 15 or more permanent passive Fury effects active."

This would mean that he can only convert 5 Fury Buffs into Passive Effects in a fight, but once he has done that, they won't count against limit for the next fight. Even after he has hit his maximum limit for permanent Passive Fury Effects though, he can still generate Fury Buffs from his other abilities, he just won't be able to convert them.

Thanks! That's what I was wondering about! I thought we could only get 5. Thanks :) !