**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Soul Trinity and the "What" Trinity

I want to call it now...
With the Gamora buff incoming....
the Morningstar, Guillatine, Gamora buff = The Soul Trinity.
Gamora, for MCU fans, is in the Soul stone and with her Mcoc synergies, with MS, gives Guilly abiliy to ramp up Souls. And Guilly and MS work by ramping up souls... That could be an awesome AW/AQ trio.

But what should we call the Gamora, MS, and Angela Trinity? It's sort of an Angela first Trinity with the way MS and Gamora will make Angela potentially off the charts (buffing her buff duration and potency). I can't think of a good name for that trio.

The Soul Trinity seems like an obvious name for the first one. But what about this other one? I am really excited to see both these trios at work.

I know there's a bigger team synergy at work here (Gamora, Nebula, Guilly, MS, and Night Thrasher) but in terms of Trinities...what does everyone think?

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I’m actually so excited for a guillotine trinity! One of my favorite champs in the game, just needed a reason to rank her!

Also, the ms/Angela/Gamora could be the........ women of power trinity...... lol
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    edited March 2019
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Let's call it Huntress as that is what it is called. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=464SN2VgqBQ
  • Nebula / Gamora / Guillotine looks interesting too.
  • Guilly has really gotten a buff with some of these synergies. I was messing around with Gamora, Morningstar, Night Thrasher and Guillotine and the ability to ramp up Guillotine's crit rating and her sp3 is insane. I only have a 4* 5/50, though the damage on the sp3 (since it's a percentage per soul of the opponents max health) I imagine would be the same on a 5 or 6*. BUT the ability to ramp up souls would be a lot easier with a 5 or 6*. If not for the damage cap a jazzed up Guillotine with these synergies could be great for LOL. Good stuff...