**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Carnage worthy of rank4 ?

I have a 5* duped Carnage at rank3 I thought about ranking him up so many times and I'm afraid that if I did so it will be a big mistake. Carnage is awesome and all but I'm not sure if he's gonna one of my core team. He's only good for long term fights and won't be helpful in AW not AQ. I'm a very unlucky guy and I just keep pulled so many trash and I'm still waiting for better champ's to rank up currently I only have one 5* at rank4 and T2A is at 11. So let me guys know what u think about Carnage maybe I'll change my mind about him.

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    If you like playing him, do it. Better to rank up and play with someone you enjoy. And he is pretty good now.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Watch him in lol. He’s good. His prestige is also high.
  • StikyStiky Posts: 79
    I do love the animation but in terms of abilities he's a bit annoying to play with specially because of he's buffs makes get distracted. And I feel like he's damage out put is not as great as Angela and she's way more straight forward. I might even rank her up
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    In my opinion, you should rank up carnage..
    He's an absolute beast when it comes to fighting stacked opponents..