**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you rather have 3* ghost or 6* cyclops? (watch this before u decide)

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Ghost
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost for sure
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Rather have a six star. I already have a five star ghost soooo..... 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sorry not sorry

GREAT vid though! Tbh I’d be annoyed if you were in my alliance bringing in three stars to war but whatever man you got the whole path down and a boss kill with minimal deaths.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★

Sorry not sorry

GREAT vid though! Tbh I’d be annoyed if you were in my alliance bringing in three stars to war but whatever man you got the whole path down and a boss kill with minimal deaths.
    lol yea was just to test my skill, domino could have been easy solo but whatever lol
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Meh, 6* cyclops is still worth arena points at least. Your 3* ghost will become redundant anyway once you get the 4* version from arena or crystals.

Meh, 6* cyclops is still worth arena points at least. Your 3* ghost will become redundant anyway once you get the 4* version from arena or crystals.

i got 5/65 ghost lmao but was bored tearing through AW so thought of bringing 3* instead lmao
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Mike12867 said:
    You're ankit sharma?
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Great example of kabam not knowing what they do when they develop chars with synergies and don’t beta test them enough

Ghost with synergies is wayyyyyy tooo op. And they pretend to be blind to it

Mike12867 said:
    You're ankit sharma?
    yep
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    =(
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I would take the 6star cyclops over not having one at all

I would take the 6star cyclops over not having one at all

bet u will be making kabam miike proud lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Cranmer00 said:

Great example of kabam not knowing what they do when they develop chars with synergies and don’t beta test them enough

It's kind of crazy what she can do. Makes me sad I've been pulling average champs haha. What she could do for my progression...
    ẞlооd said:

Cranmer00 said:

It's kind of crazy what she can do. Makes me sad I've been pulling average champs haha. What she could do for my progression...
    Yea but you need skill to do that. and NERVES OF STEEL! I was already pissing when my officers were like the efff u doing screwing around on season wars? and then when I died, I was triggered as I knew I could easily had a solo and the rest was history
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Mike12867 said:

ẞlооd said:

Cranmer00 said:

Yea but you need skill to do that. and NERVES OF STEEL! I was already pissing when my officers were like the efff u doing screwing around on season wars? and then when I died, I was triggered as I knew I could easily had a solo and the rest was history
    Sometimes those A.I. are little b******... Lol but yeah, I could use some awesome pulls already. Sabretooth has been my only amazing 5* so far. And some would say there's more that are way better.
    ẞlооd said:

Mike12867 said:

ẞlооd said:

Cranmer00 said:

Sometimes those A.I. are little b******... Lol but yeah, I could use some awesome pulls already. Sabretooth has been my only amazing 5* so far. And some would say there's more that are way better.
    i agree lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    6* cyclops, not even close
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Sorry not sorry

Haha, we were the other ally and were like wtf when we saw a guy with a 3* ghost clearing his lane ;). Our leader vital saw it first hence the comment he made in the war chat lol
  • Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
    But i have a 6* Ghost
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    6* no question
    Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

nice! My bg mate has the first and perhaps the only 6* duped ghost, i got 5/65
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't have to watch a video to decide lol. Don't need a 3* for anything in the game. 6* anything is arena points.

Don't have to watch a video to decide lol. Don't need a 3* for anything in the game. 6* anything is arena points.

Ask someone who hates arena and prefers winning in AW lol
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    I would love a ghost of any kind
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

Could you ask him to send you a screenshot of her duped ability? Would love to see how her sig scales as a 6* compared to the 5*
    Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

Could you ask him to send you a screenshot of her duped ability? Would love to see how her sig scales as a 6* compared to the 5*
    its the same as 5*