**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with 5.1.6

Hey Summoners, for all of you smarties that finished 5.1.6 what would you say is the easiest path, I can't seem to beat that quake without getting concussioned, making me lose 3 champs to it
Thanks for all the help!

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The path with locals nodes have the least opponents, so those are the easiest as there's less room for error. If I'm not wrong, quake is the second(third?) fight, and if you're already having trouble there, i suggest you wait till you can upgrade your champions. Or are you having trouble dodging her sp1?
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I remember taking Jane Foster first. After that is a little hazy. But, it seemed to be the easiest (If you can handle Nightcrawler).
  • Options
    Bc10551Bc10551 Posts: 52
    @TheSquish671 I'm having trouble keeping her from charging a heavy even a second of heavy ends the fight quick
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Bc10551 said:

@TheSquish671 I'm having trouble keeping her from charging a heavy even a second of heavy ends the fight quick

With her you definitely need to keep your distance, so she dashes at you instead of throwing a heavy. And don't block combos if you can avoid it, cause it's very likely she'll try heavy you while you're blocking.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Hope, pray, and watch Seatin's uncollected guide. It helped me out a lot (Bring a Iceman {duped})
  • Options
    Bc10551Bc10551 Posts: 52
    Thanks for the advice all of you and sadly I only have a 3* Iceman and luckily duped
  • Options
    WeskenWesken Posts: 16
    edited March 2019
    Bc10551 said:

Hey Summoners, for all of you smarties that finished 5.1.6 what would you say is the easiest path, I can't seem to beat that quake without getting concussioned, making me lose 3 champs to it
    Thanks for all the help!

The moment just before you get the stun you need to trow a sp1 or sp2. Then the concussion wont work.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Archangel is not affected by Quake's heavy charge if you have him.
  • Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    There are YouTube videos showing the best/easiest paths for an initial clear. There's also someone who posted in the MCOC Subreddit (enter at your own risk) a lot of good intel. I think his name is St_Francisco or something like that.