**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why do crystals that can drop Champions take so much more processing power?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
So I constantly have this problem where some of my crystals take a long while to do anything, whether that be move to the top left corner, 'quickly' pop open a batch of them, or convert the duplicates to iso-8 and other stuff. It only happens when the crystal has a chance to give me a champion, though, so I was wondering why that might be. If anyone knows any possible explanation, please put it down below.

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I guess because champion crystals have a lot more options. There are, what, 140 champions in the game? Try random picking one while simultanously register it on the Kabam servers.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Also probably cause the champion crystals have their own little animation for each champ.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The conspiracy theorist might say it's because it takes longer for the algorithm to go through your last pulls and see what champs you already have so it can decide if you're "due" a decent champ or to just give the 90% trash you usually get