**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Daily Crystal

I have a few suggestions here:

The Daily Crystal is hardly worth claiming after you get a few 4 stars. It should get better as you level up. A tiered system would be nice, even if the crystal was worse initially.

When you happen to be playing the game as your Daily Crystal is almost ready to be claimed, the game notifies you. However, it notifies you with about 2 minutes until it's ready, even though the message says "Claim you Daily Crystal NOW!". The game alerts you again in about 30 second that your Daily Crystal is ready to claim "NOW!". The game begins alerting you every 3 freaking seconds to claim your Daily Crystal. Either make it so that it buzzes right when the crystal is ready or a minute before it's ready. Don't do this "ready...ready...ready..Ready.Ready.Ready!Ready!READY!READY!!!READY!!!READY!!!READYREADYREADYREADYREADYREADYREADYREADY!!!!!!! Ready." thing. It's super annoying.

Anyone else agree? Let me know! Thanks for reading!
-CrusherOfDreams

Comments

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    I block the notification.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Immortal wrote: »

Is there a way to block this notification but not others like Energy being full?
    Anyone else like this idea or disagree?
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★

Is there a way to block this notification but not others like Energy being full?
    Nope. At least for Android.
    I did it because the whole thing you said.
    Notifications are fine and thanks for it, but it should be not so premature and never so insistent.
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

Nope. At least for Android.
    I did it because the whole thing you said.
    Notifications are fine and thanks for it, but it should be not so premature and never so insistent.

Yeah, it gets old when we get the same notification 20 times in 30 seconds.