**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

5.0 ANDROID BUG

Arent you going to fix the 5.0 error that we get? I cant play the game for 2 months already from my phone, and iam forced to play it tho bluestacks on PC. You fixed the 6.0 which was pretty much the same error, how hard is it to fix the 5.0 too :@

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

Bluestacks is outlawed just as an FYI. You could get banned for using it. There was a post about it just earlier today.
  • MartinStoichevMartinStoichev Member Posts: 4
    But i cant play the game otherwise since i cant on my phone. I can log in, but if i click on the unknown error with only the option OK on it, the game crashesh
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    But i cant play the game otherwise since i cant on my phone. I can log in, but if i click on the unknown error with only the option OK on it, the game crashesh

Still not allowed. You will probably get banned now for it
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

You could get a better phone
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Those cheap go phones work too. We had a guy in our alliance buy one when his phone stopped being supported.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Those cheap go phones work too. We had a guy in our alliance buy one when his phone stopped being supported.
    Am sure they do but android 5.0 is pretty old now an inevitable will have more bugs until become unsupported too
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Member Posts: 156
    Its not the droid device, its the code on droid in general, its obviously a big bowl of spaghetti.

Droid code lacks the refinement of the ipad and my guess is its just based on a port from the ipad. Tons of skips and frame losses , hickups on what appears to be loading of background elements even after the fight starts and lately even variable speed of how the game operates. Node effects and new stuff layered on top bogs it down even more.

All of it throws off block and parry timing and does give the ipad platform users an unfair advantage. Its almost if each fight needs a second or two pause or you suffer so much framerate skip and buffer you insta die and see some weird effects.

I had to stop playing on my samsung note tablet and now just use the ipad for anything other than easy grinding. I have seen the performance get even worse on my samsung since 14.0... each update seems to bog down the droid platform even more rather than improve it.
  • MartinStoichevMartinStoichev Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2017
    Well if you guys can offer some solution, iam using lenovo vibe x2