**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Higher Summoner levels with more energy and mastery points

After playing for almost 3 years now i feel like we summoners should be given more energy and mastery points available then we have now. Since increasing summoner level awards both mastery points and energy i feel they all should be revamped so all summoners can move more in quests and have more options when doing their masteries. Energy is really not effective as it was before and i feel we all have to spend more units just to get through a long quest.
I hope you guys consider
my suggestions.Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    J_Patt wrote: »
    After playing for almost 3 years now i feel like we summoners should be given more energy and mastery points available then we have now. Since increasing summoner level awards both mastery points and energy i feel they all should be revamped so all summoners can move more in quests and have more options when doing their masteries. Energy is really not effective as it was before and i feel we all have to spend more units just to get through a long quest.
    I hope you guys consider
    my suggestions.Thank you.

Sorry but I don't agree with your comments on energy. If you are time poor or only play for a bit of R&R then yes you will need to spend units on energy recharge, but if you play a lot then you never need to buy energy ever.

I do agree with the Level and Mastery cap though.

With the release of 5.2 pending there should be an over haul of masteries or at least a release of the currently locked/hidden masteries for us to use.
  • Options
    J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    @Noobeeus you have a point i didn't think about the time issues that more energy would cause on some summoners, but I'm glad you agree on the increase of summoner levels and mastery points.
  • Options
    PsyCriPsyCri Posts: 19
    Common energy?? Forget energy,30 units is nothing if u play 3 years but mastery points now u are talking! I believe it would be fair to add some mastery points to the game it will 100% draw a lot of attention from the community and some positive comments but because you are kabam and everything comes with a prize I just hope you will at least consider adding some mastery point into a new challenge like Ming na but with a couple of mastery points as rewards.. ofc it won't bring any balance into the game but it will increase your monthly badget :)