**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Surely it’s time...

Grim10Grim10 Posts: 6
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
With act 6 right around the corner surely it is time to increase the level cap past level 60. Even just upping the cap to 70 will mean that summoners have something else to strive for. And it’ll mean that we can get some more mastery points to help enhance / mix up our gameplay. I’m only saying this because I’m sure the fights in act 6 will offer some good xp but all of the summoners capable of doing these fights will be at max level.

Comments

• Chumley77Chumley77 Posts: 22
    It’s probably more about keeping a balance throughout the entire game. Level cap would make war that much easier
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    If they don't raise the cap level, I'd really like to never get another 40% or 50% XP boost. Ever. Never again. NEVER. Those need to be removed when people hit 60.
  • LiquidTacticsLiquidTactics Posts: 10

If they don't raise the cap level, I'd really like to never get another 40% or 50% XP boost. Ever. Never again. NEVER. Those need to be removed when people hit 60.

Easy Item use points.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

I’d like to see how much XP I’ve accumulated since L60. Just bank it and apply it once the cap gets lifted.

Dr. Zola
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218

Easy Item use points.
    there are 100s of different items you can use for items event.
    these boost are worthless

Easy Item use points.
    I don't need "easy item use points". I always have tons of sig stones.
    DrZola said:

I’d like to see how much XP I’ve accumulated since L60. Just bank it and apply it once the cap gets lifted.

Dr. Zola
    Absolutely. I hit L60 probably mid-2017. People playing since the beginning of the game would have ridiculous XP by now.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Change xp boosts to GOLD boosts upon reaxhing lvl 60, and all xp boost rewards can change to gold boost rewards
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I would like to see something like a sub level up. For example when you reach 60 then you can go 60-1, 60-2 and so on. Doesn’t even have to reward much for each sub level but will give vets some bragging rights to see who’s higher.