**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Hood Invisibility

AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
https://youtu.be/d4VxjrYDQE8

Hello everyone, a question for those who have The Hood. In invisibility mode, the enemy with a 45% chance can miss, I sit in the block as soon as the enemy misses trying to counter-attack at this moment, sometimes it works and fails in most cases. Here, most likely it is a matter of reaction or there is not enough interval for counter-attack, as soon as the opponent misses, at the moment when I already going to counter-attack, the enemy strikes his next hit, which is ahead of mine and if the enemy second hit does not fall into these 45%, then I get in the face. Maybe somewhere I do something wrong?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It's like you said, you are giving him enough time to do another hit on you. You need to be faster, or find a way or interval that is safer to attack
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★

It's like you said, you are giving him enough time to do another hit on you. You need to be faster, or find a way or interval that is safer to attack

But how ? How can you see the inscription " Miss " and look at the enemy at the same time ?
    It should be a timing thing, that will evolve with training.
    Same thing with baiting heavy attacks. You can't wait for the enemy to throw a heavy, see it charging it, and then evade as soon as you see it. You need to try to evade while blocking some hits, and you will dash back as soon as the opoonent starts charging the heavy

Same thing with baiting heavy attacks. You can't wait for the enemy to throw a heavy, see it charging it, and then evade as soon as you see it. You need to try to evade while blocking some hits, and you will dash back as soon as the opoonent starts charging the heavy

In the case of The Hood what exactly should i watch and train? The word " Miss " appears on the left side. So i need to look on the left side but it's very risky because at the same time i need look at the enemy ( on the the right side )
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Aggresssor watch some YouTube videos on Ghost. Obviously not the same champion but a similar mechanic. PandamanPete and DominusDave are two really good choices for Ghost gameplay videos. The only thing to keep in mind is that while they do not block with ghost, you definitely should with Hood.
    Agresssor said:

In the case of The Hood what exactly should i watch and train? The word " Miss " appears on the left side. So i need to look on the left side but it's very risky because at the same time i need look at the enemy ( on the the right side )
    Try starting a combo with a light attack. Is faster, so it connects better

Agresssor said:

Try starting a combo with a light attack. Is faster, so it connects better
    I tested with light attack not working, after enemy misses , i did light attack but his second hit bypasses my light attack
    Can someone test it? If possible video/screens thanks