**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DisTrack buff bugged on Map 7?

Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
Shouldn't you be able to get around this with ability accuracy reduction.

Guy in my alliance fought it with Domino, which was a bit of poor planning, but he is unable to cause any damage. 125 hits, zero damage.

Domino has an innate 15% ability accuracy reduction, a 35% reduction when opponent is unlucky, plus he had Pacify maxed for another 30% reduction during stuns.

Despite all of this he was unable to cause a single point of damage in Luke Cage.

Comments

• MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    You said it poor planning. Use void for Hype
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★

You said it poor planning. Use void for Hype

I get that it wasn't the optimal choice... However, shouldn't ability accuracy reduction impact it?
  • MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    Maybe but why risk it, just take a sure thing to make it as easy as possible. Map 7 is all about planing

Maybe but why risk it, just take a sure thing to make it as easy as possible. Map 7 is all about planing

I completely understand that. We weren't planning on running 7 at all, one of the officers saw that it was no cost and just picked it. It happened.

So, not one of us had run it yet. The guy who took that lane didn't understand the buff. That being said, shouldn't ability accuracy reduction all you to hit around it? That's why I made this thread. Not to complain about something that could've been avoided with planning.

So, back on topic:

These new buffs, distrack, do you bleed?, little league, etc? Can ability accuracy reduction help circumvent them? Typically nodes like this CAN be circumvented with AA reduction. If they can't, we need to know about it.
  • TCRxTCRx Posts: 23
    What about direct damage buffs like those from Void or Omega Red’s spores? Do these cause any damage in nodes like “do you bleed”
    Adding to this, Venom the Duck's degens do not count for Diss Track.