**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to deal with bane node

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Please give me some tips and tricks on bane node .
Trying to become uncollected .
My team comprise of
5*imiw rank 4
5*killmonger rank 3
4* Hyperion rank 5
5* corvus rank 3
4* domino rank 5

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Use it. Bane can be your friend.

Sometimes you want to pull short on your 5-hit combo to time the AI so that you can start another combo right as the timer starts. Really just a matter of finesse and feel, but the video above should help.

Dr. Zola
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Bane is actually super easy and will end up doing a ton of work for you if you take the fights slow, don't only throw 5 hit combos, and wait out your parry stun length until the very end to throw a combo. I suggest just fighting the first enemy, backing out of the quest, and repeating. Do that until you are comfortable against it.

If you're having a really hard time managing Bane for whatever reason, you can try focusing on your Killmonger. Use his SP1, block a hit to become unblockable, and just hit into the opponent to transfer. Or the IMIW...unblockable SP1 will help out.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★

Bane is actually super easy and will end up doing a ton of work for you if you take the fights slow, don't only throw 5 hit combos, and wait out your parry stun length until the very end to throw a combo. I suggest just fighting the first enemy, backing out of the quest, and repeating. Do that until you are comfortable against it.

If you're having a really hard time managing Bane for whatever reason, you can try focusing on your Killmonger. Use his SP1, block a hit to become unblockable, and just hit into the opponent to transfer. Or the IMIW...unblockable SP1 will help out.

IMIW sp1 is best choice for me now
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Like everyone else said, lengthen the combo length like you're fighting Spiderman. Start with <25% on the timer.
  • Wait until the bane timer is about 3 quarters done. Parry. Wait until stun almost expires. Start a 5 hit combo. Works everytime.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Or use that killmonger strategy and just take bpcw in for the synergy. Helps a lot
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    What everyone else is saying and also bait specials constantly. Don’t want to get stuck with the timer when they are near sp3.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293

Please give me some tips and tricks on bane node .
    Trying to become uncollected .
    My team comprise of
    5*imiw rank 4
    5*killmonger rank 3
    4* Hyperion rank 5
    5* corvus rank 3
    4* domino rank 5

Here's the trick:
    Save about 600 units. There is no counter champion for degeneration except out-damage them yourself, and this is not nearly as easy as some people will make it look or tell you that it is. I know many high level players and they all had to use units to get past BANE. The best thing I can tell you is watch the timer and try to start a combo when there's about a quarter of it left, and save your specials to chain to your combo if the timer is about to expire and switch the curse to you. IDK why I'm even writing this, old post, you probably beat it already or retired out of frustration, lol. Wonder how it went. Anyway, wanted to share my experience.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293

Bane is not super easy at all, lol. That is a blatant lie. If that's the way that you truly feel then you are among a small percentage of players who are extremely gifted. Congratulations.