**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider or Korg

I got Korg from the arena, and Ghost Rider from a crystal. Which would be better to invest in, in the long run?

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    If you're low on war defense, then Korg. GR is much better to play with and has regen on command
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    GR has great utility but he hits like a wet noodle. If you awaken him, he gets a fury on his medium hit of a five hit combo which helps significantly.
    Korg is a good defender. He needs his rock shields to eat opponents health
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I enjoy GR, but in my opinion, he really NEEDS that Blade synergy to be effective. Nothing worth than trying to nail a curse over and over because your 70% chance to bleed has failed the last 4 times. The synergy that makes all the curses at 100% really takes him from meh to good for me.
  • Options
    Jessie_GymJessie_Gym Posts: 109
    Are any dupe? Ghost rider doesnt need to be awakened to have huge use for attack but is still better if dupe, but korg does need to be dupe or awakwned to be a big pain in the butt on war defence, but still quite annoying if unduped but ghost rider benifits less than korg on awakened abilities.

but of course it depends what you need more, if you feel you have good enough defence to help alliance then go for ghost rider, or if you feel your attack roster is very good and you already have a bleed immune attacker then pick korg
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    I guess Ghost Rider it is. Just got a mystic awakening gem and debating whether to use it on him or wait for SW. He'll be great for AQ.