**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enrage timer not working.

I recently updated the game to the latest version with the new buffs for SH and SG. I immediately took a team to LOL to test out the new synergy with red hulk. Red Hulk is terrible against physical resistance champs, so I took my 5* r4 Blade. His attack is 2133, which is enough to qualify for the longest enrage timer. Upon entering, I noticed the timer was counting down too quickly. I was only able to get 199 hits until the timer expired and he ko’d Me with an L3. I timed them, and each phase lasted about 2:20. Please fix.

Comments

• Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    edited March 2019

A 5* r4 Blade needs an attack synergy to reach above 2k base attack. What you're looking at is his attack inflated by masteries and/or boosts which doesn't count.

I’ve taken him in without additional synergies plenty before. He doesn’t need them to reach the 2k base attack.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Lab has always needed base attack of 2k without masteries blades base attack is 1900 something so needs 1 attack bonus synergy at least
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Is there even any champ that has 2k+ base attack at r4? I don't really think so.

Is there even any champ that has 2k+ base attack at r4? I don't really think so.

Wasp I think
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    I think wasp and aegon maybe are the only 2