**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gamora Update is awesome! Same with other champs but....

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
With Gamora and She Hulk basically having infinite build up of furies I think its only fair to unleash the full potential of Star Lord again and uncap him. I don't even have him as a 5* but I still would like to see him return to his glory days! Any chance we could see that?

Comments

• Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    His damage is enough till 400 hits... basically every enemy​ melts in front of him
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

His damage is enough till 400 hits... basically every enemy​ melts in front of him

But Gamora and She-Hulk can out damage him and have no limits so shouldn't he get the same treatment. And I still think Regular Hulk should've gotten some of the She-Hulk treatment.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

With Gamora and She Hulk basically having infinite build up of furies I think its only fair to unleash the full potential of Star Lord again and uncap him. I don't even have him as a 5* but I still would like to see him return to his glory days! Any chance we could see that?

Who are you fighting that is surviving 400 consecutive hits with Star Lord?

• Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    What do you want? Starlord upgrade? Hulk upgrade?be clear to the topic.
    And 2nd thing starlord is still a god without any upgrade
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Yes, would rather see focus on other champions. I have a Rhino and an iron fist that need some love!
  • Options
    XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    Starlord sab ka baaap
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @XZANDER44 Yeah?
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I agree the updates are all good. I find gamora to be the best. She is easy to play and get stacks without doing anything special, and quite frankly, she seems to be hitting harder than starlord and she-hulk in shorter fights. I’m rotating the three of them, and Gamora is taking down champs the fastest. Spider-Gwen is a bit meh, but certainly far better than before.
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Has anyone even gotten to a 400+ hit combo using starlord? Wouldn't he be critting like 50k light hits at that point?
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

She's great but is anyone else disappointed her animations and everything else is the same, specials didn't change, her heavy looks the same. Great buffs but I think the developers got a little lazy. with her.

I think it works better in some ways like how they got rid of the stun on the sp1 that was always clunky
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Auce said:

She's great but is anyone else disappointed her animations and everything else is the same, specials didn't change, her heavy looks the same. Great buffs but I think the developers got a little lazy. with her.

As stated by members of the Kabam game team, Gamora is supposed to have a shallow learning curve. Her animations reflect that.