**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next event to bring back?...

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
Kabam has brought back a few of the incredibly popular events at least once more now: Dimensional Rifts, Gold Realm, T4CC quests, etc. I love these, especially the gold realm, but of everything that's come and gone just once, I really REALLY wish you'd bring back sig stones from T4B quest completion/exploration.

Comments

• I want another challenge similar to Chloe's Warriors of Awesomeness or Dave Bautista's Challenge.

I would also love Rifts back.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Have a 1 month festival where you start with Coulsons quest and finish that you unlock Chloes quest, finish that and you unlock Ming Na's quest, finish that and you unlock Bautista's quest.

Full normal rewards for all of them and a 5* generic awakening and 30000 5* shards for completion of all 4
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Actually, I wouldn't mind Dimensional Rifts coming back, but they were just back recently. I would also support the inclusion of Stones in the Expert Proving Grounds permanently. However many were reasonable. Perhaps a Crystal for the Hard Path and a Generic for Completion. With a few days in-between Quests, that should be reasonable without flooding them into the game.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I would love to see the sig stones come back to the Expert Proving Grounds, but GroundedWisdom is right. They would have to bring them back in a more limited capacity. I used so many of those sig stones to increase some of my champs. My Voodoo was unduped when all that started. I used an awakening gem on him and had him up to about sig level 60 by the time those sig stones went away. I'd love to see them return, but not so many at once. Maybe 1-2 per 100% completion.
  • AG3NT_47AG3NT_47 Posts: 5
    Michael Rooker (Yondu) was recently promoting MCoC and claimed that there'd be a "competition"
    Now that might just mean that he's referring to the Yondu arena but maybe there's another challenge coming?
  • WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    I wouldn't mind seeing alliance arenas again like they had when ant man and yj came out. Where the whole alliance could participate for arena score and the total score have the whole alliance the reward. And they could do it with a 5* featured champ. But make it the previous featured. For instance this week is yondu arena so simultaneously the alliance 5* featured arena would be nebula. Limit the prize pool to top 150 alliances get the champ. Top 400 get like 5000 5* shards. I think this would actually go over well especially with all the 5* coming out over the next few months.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited May 2017
    WizdumbTBW wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind seeing alliance arenas again like they had when ant man and yj came out. Where the whole alliance could participate for arena score and the total score have the whole alliance the reward. And they could do it with a 5* featured champ. But make it the previous featured. For instance this week is yondu arena so simultaneously the alliance 5* featured arena would be nebula. Limit the prize pool to top 150 alliances get the champ. Top 400 get like 5000 5* shards. I think this would actually go over well especially with all the 5* coming out over the next few months.

They'd probably pull in a lot more money on something like this than the ridiculous $300+ offers they've pumped. Same target group and the big spending alliances I'm sure would go all out.

And just from an outside perspective it would be a much better optic for Kabam/Netmarble. The offer screams money grab while this proposed alliance arena would be a little more shrouded while still accomplishing the same goal. Sorry, getting a little off topic here.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I want a whole new challenge called elite which would be like a mini LOL with 10 fights (enemies with 1 million health, enrage, and 5000 attack) and 5 star awakening gems as prize.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited May 2017
    I really REALLY wish you'd bring back sig stones from T4B quest completion/exploration.
    This.
    I have do this event just for the stones when it happened. Else it's time wasted just for fews hundreds T4B shards.

But Yes, many events could be back.
    They stated many events are not for everyone, you should be strong enough for beat it. Ok I'm fine with it, I could not be strong today but tomorrow I could and I want to be, but taking away forever those events are punishing progressive players.
    Of course, players already were rewarded should be not doubled rewarded.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I would just like something like a drax challenge come every month or every other month to get a t4cc.. and maybe a 5 star awakening gem. especially since this game is going to be adding more 5 star champs its going to be way more difficult to dupe 5 star champs like it wasn't hard enough already