**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make 5 Star Sig Stones More Available

RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
It's time to start making 5 star sig stones more available to players. Right now the majority come from offers or the top rank rewards for alliance events. Players now get 5 stars way more frequently leading to more champs and dupes. But the way of increasing their sig has barely changed.

With 5 stars now becoming the minimum champ you can use to progress (whole nother can of worms), we need more ways of increasing their signature levels. Many of the newer champions Kabam has released not only need to be awakened, but really need high sig levels to shine. Omega Red, Darkhawk, Aegon, Cap IW, plus older champs like SL, Void, Wasp, etc.

I suggest adding them to the solo milestones, AW season rewards, and even possibly creating a new Sunday arena for them. I saw Act 6 will give a decent amount, but that is static content with 1 time rewards. We need consistent ways to getting them.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Void does not need a high sig level, shoot most do not, they just get better over time.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    To be fair, they have been. You probably didn't buy the deals though .... :D:D
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

To be fair, they have been. You probably didn't buy the deals though .... :D:D

I know, that's why I said it in the 2nd second sentence of the post. Thanks for your input.
    Lormif said:

Void does not need a high sig level, shoot most do not, they just get better over time.

There is a massive difference in Sig 1 Void to Sig 200 Void. Especially when you are in AW against the clock or trying to take down an OR mini boss in map 7.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

Lormif said:

There is a massive difference in Sig 1 Void to Sig 200 Void. Especially when you are in AW against the clock or trying to take down an OR mini boss in map 7.
    There being a massive difference between the 2 does not make it needed. It is desirable yes, but a sig 1 will work on the encounter, it will just take longer, and not event that longer. My issue is with the stated "need" you dont need it you just want it because it make it easier.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    5* signature stones have been in top 30 alliance events rewards for nearly a year
    edited March 2019
    @DTMelodicMetal Yes, I noted that in the post. That limits them to the 900 players in the top 30 alliances.

I believe it's time to make them much more accessible than that.
    Lormif said:

RogerRabs said:

Lormif said:

There being a massive difference between the 2 does not make it needed. It is desirable yes, but a sig 1 will work on the encounter, it will just take longer, and not event that longer. My issue is with the stated "need" you dont need it you just want it because it make it easier.
    Fine NEED is maybe a stretch. But there is significant value to having a high signature level.

And in some of the examples I mentioned, you don't have more time to complete the fight. A high sig could mean the difference between timing out or a solo kill.

I'm not asking for them to hand out sig stones like candy, just give us more ways of grinding for them.