**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Timers

Hey @Kabam Miike help your brothers and sisters out! Can you advocate for half hour AQ timers? Be a pal! Be a good Canadian boy like I know you are! If you get us half hour timers in AQ the next time I am in Vancouver I will send up a box of donuts and timbits from the downstairs Tim Horton's. You can put the Tim Bits in the Donuts and call them Kabamers or something :) They are actually called Priestlys but you'd have to watch How I Met Your Mother for that reference ;)

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    No
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Also no
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Good thing you guys aren't Kabam Mike or I'd actually consider your response a valid one :)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    1/2 hour timers would be fantastic but we won't get them.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Maybe if this was the first time this subject has ever been brought up.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

3-Don’t address threads directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team.
    Patchie93 said:

3-Don’t address threads directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team.

I am not a rookie, if you can't see the humour in this post you may need to tickle your funny bone.
    I am offering straight up the most Canadian thing for half hour timers. It is a clear joke and meant to make people smile. It is no way serious at all. Yes I have been to Vancouver three times in the past two years or so. I have seen the Kabam Headquarters and on the ground floor is a Tim Hortons. That much is true.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

I am offering straight up the most Canadian thing for half hour timers. It is a clear joke and meant to make people smile. It is no way serious at all. Yes I have been to Vancouver three times in the past two years or so. I have seen the Kabam Headquarters and on the ground floor is a Tim Hortons. That much is true.

Then your post isn't related to the game and should be deleted.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No

Then your post isn't related to the game and should be deleted.
    Sure I asked for half hour timers....for DONUTS!

No

YES! YES! YES!
  • Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    Jesus you guys need to relax hahaha don’t be mad because you can’t pull a decent champ. 😂