**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Korg worth an awakening gem?

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
I pulled a skill gem and was wondering if korg worth worth it. I took him up to R3 and am having some fun playing as korg. But is it worth using the gem on him?

Korg worth an awakening gem? 27 votes

Yes, do it.
48%
Spity68Dark89PhoenixFoxhero007BirdReynoldsMy_SuperiorMCoC_fanBruinsfan8510Charlie_SceneChampioncriticshadow_lurker22Marvel2289FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBryliantu93 13 votes
Nah, save for someone else
51%
thetaman23AlCapone2727OrcDovahkiinCliffordcanMitchell35JediJones77EtjamaSanders20DeltronsSlothBabyDono512SirOreoBarBladeslasher2002ernie808 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s basically purely defensive, his sig ability especially. I tried using him in quests before as a 3/45 and his attack is pathetic. He’s a really good defender though so if you don’t mind having a purely defensive champ with a defensive sig, you should do it.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 said:

He’s basically purely defensive, his sig ability especially. I tried using him in quests before as a 3/45 and his attack is pathetic. He’s a really good defender though so if you don’t mind having a purely defensive champ with a defensive sig, you should do it.

I disagree. i have korg and originally i only ranked him up for defense. But after using him for offense against winter soldier. I realized that he is very underrated as an attacker. He can do some pretty awesome damage, counter evade, armor break, and also has some immunity.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Nah, save for someone else
    No, save for Ægon, Blade, Black Widow, Gwenpool, Nick Fury or Killmonger. All are better options.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes, do it.
    That depends on where you intend to use korg. If he's gonna be a permanent part of your war defense, for sure awaken him. If you using him offensively, not so important to awaken him.
  • Options

No, save for Ægon, Blade, Black Widow, Gwenpool, Nick Fury or Killmonger. All are better options.

My Ægon, killmonger, and blade are already awoken.
  • Options
    I should mention my alliance doesn’t do wars. Too much stress and not enough time. So don’t base your answer on war defense or offense