**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiator Hulk or Hawkeye rank 3 5* for fury missions?

I wanna rank up one of these 5 stars the Intel missions and for the future. Who is the better option? Both unawakened.

Gladiator Hulk or Hawkeye rank 3 5* for fury missions? 29 votes

Hawkeye
31%
SpeedbumpLeoGnarleyardorcm2017gforcefanUltimatesaber32Elbow_FlabChriissRThatGrootGrootLordRaymond 9 votes
Gladiator Hulk
68%
WrathfulRavenOsfan810or_StrongCharlie_SceneTawlishadow_lurker22Colonaut123umrjake57Mitchell35SmashTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerOnesuavebroRandomizerRuns_4KelvinKageDanasjonDrooped2MrsGondola420Ctleath_013 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye. Love the character, love the sp1, love the animation. Trying to invest in my 5 star i just got
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Gulk has a stronger future imo hawkeye has power control and I love him
    R4 5 star
    But I'm needing gulknfor those pesky starburst nodes more then I needed hawkeye

But for the intel mission?
    I'd honestly still gulk.
    Ultron specials are easy to evade (he doesnt have insane power gain)
    And cant be bled.

So alot of Hawkeye toolkit is rendered useless to me
    And no one gains power against him (all avengers and guardians are heroes) so power control doesn’t work
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    For epic intel mission week 1 at least, at final boss ultron specials will not help you since heroes(aka avengers and guardians) cannot gain any power, so ghulk will be more useful for you.
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

For epic intel mission week 1 at least, at final boss ultron specials will not help you since heroes(aka avengers and guardians) cannot gain any power, so ghulk will be more useful for you.

I think so too. This is such a tough choice. They are both great options for totally different reasons.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I would do both, but for now, do Hawkeye. He has great damage and power control. Hulk is pretty strong as well.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    Both are pretty solid choices, and you can’t go wrong either way, but I would still say Gulk.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    My 4/55 Gladiator Hulk helped a lot against Epic Ultron this week in the Intel missions. Without his SP1, Hawkeye would come up short.
  • Options
    BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    So I guess I'm not far enough ahead to now what yall are talking about?? Epic Ultron this week...wheres that at??? I'm level 28 and I've finished a lot of Quest and I don't see any of this!! PLEADE EXPLAIN!!
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    Purely for Fury missions go with Gulk. Love HE but his main gun (sp1) is useless against Ultron and when you take the right path in chapter one Gulk will destroy that Dormammu. If not for Fury mission then 50/50 for me because I like both champs and they both have their uses in different ways. Gulk has more utility though