**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Biggest MCOC Regret: The Story

There are rarely any video games that I have played that last me more than a few weeks because I outplay the content. However, the exception to this statement is Marvel Contest of Champions, which I have been playing for a few years without any boredom.

I am in the end game and have been through all of the Story Quests available and so many Event Quests. I love the interactive fights and find myself rushing to the next tile with a defender to prove myself in the Contest. However, I do this to a fault.

I constantly find myself skipping over the dialogue in the quests which tells us the stories of the Contest of Champions. Now I find myself not knowing much, if anything at all, about what the writers envisioned for the story of this game.

Although this is my fault entirely, I can not see myself going back through the story quest to only read the dialogue in question (while spending energy and probably some revives in Act 5). I know that I support the writers by simply playing (and spending) but I want to make sure that I am also giving them my attention.

TLDR: Can we please post the stories/dialogues that are in the quests here on the forums for Summoners to read?

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I'd really like to see someone make a video going over all of the story quests and their overarching story. Maybe with some bits talking about the monthly Event Quests and how they add to the story.
    I'm currently stuck on 5.3 but I'm still wanting to read all the story.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290

I'd really like to see someone make a video going over all of the story quests and their overarching story. Maybe with some bits talking about the monthly Event Quests and how they add to the story.

A video would be cool too, but I figure that would require a lot more resources to make than a script. I didn't want to ask for too much lol
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    edited March 2019
    bump
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @ctp1223 I would like this too. I always skip on the initial clear with the intentions to read later but I rarely do. Some of the dialogue is pretty funny when I have read.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The only thing you can go back to see again without replaying the quests are the Act-ending videos.

I'd love to see the story written out somewhere as well.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

That's already in the making. Check YouTube.