**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash back dash in hesitation

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Past couple of days whenever you Dash back and then try immediately dash back in there’s this hesitation. Not a response issue but instead of just dashing in Like normal The champ is slow to get moving if that makes any sense… I’m used to this when evading projectiles/blasts especially with the evade as opposed to dexterity but now it’s happening randomly. Some times just trying to dash back and in, sometimes dexing melee atacks, backdraft intercept... not all the time, not specific to champions or opponents, or game modes...

Comments

• WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    After a bunch of arena grinding today I am noticing a bit of a pattern. At least in regards to evading blasts. If you evade’s the blast close to them there doesn’t seem to be the hesitation but if you are farther away you get the hesitation. Just enough hesitation that you arrive a split second later and get parried... at least with cyclops and SIM.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I've seen this too. Dashing back to evade and try to counter and I'm not moving like I should. Usually I get blocked or intercepted. Very frustrating.