**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expecting 5* Vision Offer

Are we going to see the same or better Vision offer like last year April?

Comments

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    probably not since Avengers: Endgame comes out in April and that will the main focus of the dev team with the highly probable release of Ronin/(MCU Hawkeye)
  • Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

probably not since Avengers: Endgame comes out in April and that will the main focus of the dev team with the highly probable release of Ronin/(MCU Hawkeye)

I don't think the dev team has to do much for an offer that has run previously. It's not like they have to create a lot of new content.
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

I don't think the dev team has to do much for an offer that has run previously. It's not like they have to create a lot of new content.
    Exactly my point.
  • Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

Exactly my point.
    It's not your point. I'm saying they could release the offer along with all the content they're working on. There's very little that they would need to do for a rerun of the offer from before.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Well this is a good reminder I should save units
  • Options
    zeustarzeustar Posts: 67

Well this is a good reminder I should save units

Got units ready for that Vision with rank up gems lol. If it does come around.