**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does masochism make opponent stun immune??

Ok let me just say from everyone in my alliance and othersee I know in the community I get that it's not supposed to but recently we've been running map 5 alot in aq and ive been taking the paths with the masochism nodes and it does seem like on the masochism nodes it's impossible to parry/stun the opponent and it's so frustrating, so have any others experienced this recently or even in the past. I've had a few in my alliance who have agreed with me that it does seem like it's acting that way and Im curious if it's working properly or not, thanks for any honest and constructive posts.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If there’s no cooldown on masochism, yes they’re stun immune.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Masochism clears the party stun. So you have to procc Masochism, and then very quickly party again if you're relying on it to get your damage in.

I tend to bait heavies on Masochism nodes. It's easier IMO
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Masochism removes first debuff for a brief time and gives defender health. So if you attempt to parry/stun it will act as a debuff and a timer will appear under health bar. If you attempt to parry a second time before that timer expires you will be successful:)

That’s why characters that throw lots of debuffs like AA have success. First one gets removed and the rest stick. Or fight them stun immune and don’t use champs that rely on debuffs.
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32
    Or just use ST with KM synergy :)