**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war enlistment didn't work

Hey all,
the alliance I am in was enlisted but for some reason the enlistment was done away with not from our doing. Now we have missed a war and will be behind even farther than what we should be due to a missed war. Why did this happen? The only thing I can think of that has been different is shortly after the war was over we did have an alliance member leave. Would this have effected this in any manor? If not than what could have caused this?

Comments

• Alexswe1Alexswe1 Posts: 6
    Yeah Hello this happened to us last night, due to My timezone i go to bed around the time its starting so, one war ended and i checked the results and immediatly went to enligt for next war, then went to bed as usual and on the morning we werent matched...
    this isnt the first time this happened But the other time one Of My officers asked if we should enlist before the time had run out.
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Hi, I enlisted our alliance for war a few hours ago. I also checked again. Said enlisted. Not showing we are not enlisted. They never happened to us before. Did anyone have any success with customer support about this?
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    @DrVD99 nope customer service with this issue for me was absolutely trash and not helpful at all. They didn't believe us when we said we enlisted. Total bull.