**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Battle chip entry has returned! But why Kabam?

What's the deal with this? These were made to be free entry, yet my game is telling me 10k bcs entry fee??? The arena is not even close to worth it for me if it's not free honestly. So I'm just wondering will this be addressed or has this been addressed? Also will you start the timer over etc because I'm not wasting 10k bcs on the one arena i never did just to see what it's like!

Sincerely,
The Scourge

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I thought catalyst arena entry costs had been removed?

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    It was only removed from the basic and alpha arena
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I agree with volto, its only removed from basic and alpha arena. You guys need to read the message more carefully.
  • Options
    Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    Why did they keep this restriction for this arena ? Worst rewards ever ! 1.5M to get iso........
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Looking at how bad rewards are from this arena, they probably just forgot long time ago that this arena even exists. That garbage crystal from last milestone should be replaced with full t4cc
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

I agree with volto, its only removed from basic and alpha arena. You guys need to read the message more carefully.

Or maybe Kabam should reconsider the same for this arena... with that being said you don't know me so stop assuming anything about me and enjoy your day... see ya in Act 6!
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Imo the t4cc arena should be replaced with a gold arena
  • Options

Imo the t4cc arena should be replaced with a gold arena

I agree 100%with you and suggested it on here a couple months ago... looks like I'll just keep not ever doing this arena lol
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Or rewards from all 3 arenas replaced with currency for which you can buy t4bc, t4cc, t1a or gold
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I was about to play this arena for the first time ever then was like nope.
  • Options
    Hamin said:

I was about to play this arena for the first time ever then was like nope.

Exactly my point & thanks for commenting... it would have been my first time paying it as well in 2yrs and 3 months of playing mcoc lol
  • Options
    Playing it* typo
  • Options
    Voltolos said:

This is correct. It wasn't removed from the Catalyst Clash arena.
  • Options

Voltolos said:

This is correct. It wasn't removed from the Catalyst Clash arena.
    Thx for the reply... so in other words it's back to not caring about this arena then thx again lol