**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Invade nodes are [not good content and should be removed].

phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Since my last post on this subject was taken down for being "inflammatory" because I used hyperbolic language that wasn't flattering to Kabam, let's try this again.

Given the well-documented problems that Android users have with lags and glitches, having a node in the game like invade presents an extra, unwarranted level of difficulty for any such player who isn't using one of the latest Galaxy devices. As such, these nodes should be removed because they put most Android users at a severe disadvantage vis-a-vis the rest of the player base.

For, if one can't complete content due to these problems, one cannot progress as quickly as others due to an issue over which one has no control. Or, if their only remedy is to spend extra time in the arena, or money, to get extra units for potions and revives; then, it stands to reason that the only reason these nodes are kept in the game is because they are good avenues by which Kabam can generate extra revenue. Thus, it also stands to reason that, if Kabam cares about the experience of the *entire* player base, they'll get rid of these nodes from any future content.

Hence, I guess we'll have to wait and see, but in the meantime, I won't be doing any content that involves this node; and, I'll totally understand and support anyone else who doesn't do so either.

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Hey man since they will not remove the node try this...

Dodge back and hold block... they block and you go in and punch them while they blocking...

This is how I fight the node.. it works well enough
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Hey man since they will not remove the node try this...

Dodge back and hold block... they block and you go in and punch them while they blocking...

This is how I fight the node.. it works well enough