**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banking introduced to the contest.

Investment?
Inside the store have a portfolio tab
Same way cds bonds treasuries work
Gold, battle chips, loyalty

30 days =10% return
60 days = 20% return
90 days = 35% return
180 days = 45% return
360 days = 80% return
There are NO MINIMUMS to start
40 million maximum
5 is the total number of investments per fisical year .
Target Summoners below level 17
Consistently send them reminders in email the importance of sound investing. You have to indoctrinate them while their young , so when they get up in age they will have financial intelligence ingrained in them. Many young people play this game, this will prepare them for the real world once they start their first job.
( By young I also meant level in the game )

Comments

• Options
    id be down. not like i use my 400k+ loyalty anytime soon. would help for 5 star ultimate colossus.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    This has potential. But I would suggest that the maximum one can invest at a given time be restricted to 10 million gold or 10 thousand loyalty at a given time. 40 million seems to much.

No need for battle chips investment as you can get those easily in the arenas.
  • Options
    I actually think that this would be very good idea it would help with the gold issue that a normal summoner is experiencing at the moment.
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I'd be on board with this idea. Currently, gold farming is boring and sometimes frustrating.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I'd prefer a mercenary system.

You can choose X number of champs from your roster, maybe 1 at lower levels up to 3 or so at max. They are unable to be used in any other content, including arena.

Other players can hire these mercenaries when doing a quest, event/story only - no AW or AQ, for a set fee. Maybe it's gold, bc, loyalty or a combination of them.

The game takes 10% off the top and the player allowing them to be hired gets the rest.

Can always tweak the cooldown, how long you can use the champ you hired, how often you can hire one, etc.

Played some game years ago that did this and it was awesome. Let you make a little from good champs you just didn't use anymore.