**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinions on the Act 6 4* Ban?

2»

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    This may be the worst decision Kabam has ever made

Seatin is also an idiot

He made a long video about being pissed. He won't take a real stand. He's just trying to build his brand.

I'm in the why would they that but I guess I have to live with it state of mind

That's a "bend over and take it" approach.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    It sounds like a bad idea
    Don't remember if they banned 3* from act 5. And 2* from act 4...
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    And here I am struggling with act 5 chap 1, 25 5*s, no 6s. Just gonna sit here, drink my ice tea, and watch this drama unfold. Good luck guys. :smiley:
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    It's about money. Kabam will have everyone spending more to collect 5&6* champs. I'll stay f2p and won't even bother with act 6 if it comes to that. It's not worth money to me but I'm sure they'll make a killing off of it
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    It sounds like a bad idea
    Or they could charge $150 to fully max out a 4* champ...

Seatin is also an idiot

He made a long video about being pissed. He won't take a real stand. He's just trying to build his brand.
    Did you by any chance watch the video?
    I did. He was fired up (whether or not it's real anger could be debated). But that's it. Nothing that he's going to do or any call of action to others. I would've liked the video if I thought he was actually going to do something productive and push for actual change.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We do appreciate everyone's feedback about Act 6, but please leave it in the official discussion thread. And please respect the forum rules when doing so, insulting players and posting off-topic content isn't welcome.
This discussion has been closed.