**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should kabam change the Sunday arenas considering the current meta of the game

Should kabam change the Sunday arenas considering the current meta of the game 27 votes

Yes
96%
CrkwestStryke71121ManChildJman2182ThemadpotatoRO53TT1BirdReynoldsDiablosUltimateDatman257John757Kobster84TakingAllDownSmashJayCeeProf_SpoodermannScrubkiller_1DemonmewtwoElbow_FlabdesignsodaObaid_Jacob03 26 votes
No
3%
Qacob 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Yes
    I'd love to see a revolving arena events like a gold arena 1 week, potions arena, a battle chip arena, etc just something they run either once a week on sundays, even a new catalyst arena that actually could give t4 class cats to more people than just the top 10 or 20 people in the arena or a week long arena that could be an alliance arena with the milestones set up like the gifting events, everyone contributes but u have to hit a minimum score to qualify for each milestone level. But for the most part something new that will reward resources that most summoners need and can use not 2* and some phc's
  • Options
    ThemadpotatoThemadpotato Posts: 58
    Yes
    #bringbackalliancearenas
  • Options
    Yes

#bringbackalliancearenas

What was Alliance Arena's?
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes, and not only considering current meta of game, but sunday arena was a joke since the very moment it has been added to the game. And it pisses me week after week, because sunday is the day I have most time to play
  • Options
    The two Sunday arenas along with the 1v1 arena have been stale for a long time, a change to these arenas is at least 2 years overdue. I have seen a number of threads concerning these arenas and I am yet to see a reply from any of the Kabam staff.
  • Options
    ThemadpotatoThemadpotato Posts: 58
    edited March 2019
    Yes

#bringbackalliancearenas

What was Alliance Arena's?
    It was an arena event that ran a long time ago in which all members of the alliance could participate. There was an Ultron's team (similar to Kang's and Thanos' team) that rewarded I think double or triple the points. It was a long time ago so I don't remember the exact details, but it was a fun change from what I remember.