**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fury’s first hit misses

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
In uncollected, when you first enter the flight, his first hit Misses. So you can’t Parry. Not familiar enough with his animations to tell you if it’s a light or medium but it happened every run today. Did all but one run today. Didn’t happen when I did my first run the other day.

Just did a couple runs in master and it didn’t happen

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Alot of AI has been doing that lately, or they stop just short of the Parry.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Back up and wait for a dash up from him, then parry. Bait SP2
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    @Austin555555 thanks but I wasn’t really looking for a workaround. I one shotted him all but one.. maybe two times
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    There are a few champs who's first swing can miss. It's really annoying if you're going for that parry, otherwise it makes it easier to dash back at the start of the fight if you prefer playing the intercept game.

I honestly couldn't do a list of who else has this problem but I have seen it a few times while grinding arenas.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    We cant miss like that if we try. but if you're tiredly fighting and think hes stunned and go for the hit you fall just short and they punish you every time