**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 Chapter 3 Bug

Dear Kabam and all members of the community. I've discovered a serious but rather obscure bug in chapter 3 of act 5 where it is known that for every quest all classes but one have a 50% reduction in base attack. There is an error in the way this 50% reduction works that is difficult to realize when playing with most champions. To my understanding the way this 50% reduction works is the following:

It calculates the actual attack of your champion at the start of the fight (including boosts and fury buffs that may activate at the start of the fight) and then reduces your attack by subtracting half of that amount. For most champions that would be reasonable but there are some exceptions.

Venom the duck is one of the few champions I am aware of that can start the fight with active fury buffs that increase his base attack by a substantial amount. If VTD starts the fight with more than 2 fury buffs then the 50% attack reduction makes him have essentially 0 attack once the buffs expire. That being said, champions like him are only able to deal damage if they have the same number of fury buffs as the ones they started the fight with.

Please fix this issue. An easy fix would be to just consider the base attack of the champion including any active boosts or class advantage/disadvantage and exclude the effects of any fury buffs that may activate at the start of the fight.

I am heavily relying on my Venom the Duck so please fix this issue with your next update.

Sincerely,
NickTheMechanic