**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have no control over my champs in aq

It's like they're on auto fight but that feature doesn't exist in aq.

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I've been having the same issue. They won't block/parry, they'll just stand there taking a beating instead. Occasionally, they'll dash toward the enemy when I say to block, as well. Happens most in AQ/AQ, and barely ever in normal quests or arenas
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    Yep sounds like the same issue.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Same here, they stand eating attacks. I blamed the lags but you're having the problem too and it seem like it's a new issue in the mechanics.

Btw, the dash toward have happened to me mostly in arenas.
  • DiirxDiirx Posts: 48
    Same here. Most in my alliance are complaining of the same issues. I won't be playing much longer of this isn't fixed. It's not a new issue, it's been happening for weeks now.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    So my champs are fine in the first portion of map 5 it's the 2nd portion where they auto fight.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I have that same problem. I started a thread with video proof and guys told me it was my right thumb. Anyway it was closed down.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/6614#Comment_6614
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Happened to most of us in map 4 last night/today with second agent venom boss. Ate my whole crew. We all use diff devices so ya, this isn't device specific. Epic fail guys.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Fix coming in 2018
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    - Device type
    - OS version
    - Champions you've experienced this with
    - Opponents you've experienced this with
    - Game modes where you've seen this